The data on this Platform will be processed by StadioPlus Worldwide S.L, assigned Spanish Corporate Tax ID No.: B06863757 and registered address at Calle Játiva 15, 13, 46002, Valencia. Contact details of StadioPlus’s Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com. Alongside La Liga, assigned Spanish Corporate Tax ID No.: B-05421805 and registered address at 60 Calle Torrelaguna, 28043 Madrid. Contact details of LaLiga’s Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Information reasonably capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include anonymous or aggregate Information that does not identify you as an individual. The personal information you will give to us will likely have your fan profile (email, username, name, surname, gender (self-identification), and country), as well as other data inferred as a result of your use of and activity within the Platform (registered user ID; device ID; operating system; device model and telemetry, for example, when you click on specific content or the time you remain active will also be recorded) or your interactions with communications which we may send you via email notifications, as applicable (for example, clicking on the content of communication).
VISITING THE SITE OR MARKET
We also collect basic analytics data when you access or use the Platform through Cookies. See our Cookies Policy below for more Information about the cookies we use and what data they may collect.
What we do with personal Information we collect We use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Make the Platform work and enable you to buy unique digital art and access the various items on LaLigaLand;
- Participation in prize draws through the LaLigaLand Platform: We process your email address to manage your participation in prize draws and contests held through the Platform. Once the draw has been held, the prizes will be published on the Platform or communicated to you by email. Likewise, suppose you are selected as a winner in any prize draw. In that case, we will contact you to ask you for additional details, such as your National Identity Document (DNI) and your postal address, to deliver the prize to you.
- Internal reports: We will process in aggregate form the personal data which you supplied during registration (in this case, birth date, gender (self-identification), language, country, favorite team etc. , usage data of the Platform, for example, clicking on specific content or the time you remain active) and finally, interactions with communications of any type which you may receive (for example, clicking on the content of communication), for the preparation of relevant metrics and statistics which allow us to analyze the use made of the Platform by different user segments which are generated and the impact of its campaigns, evaluating the interest which they have generated among the segments above based on the data analyzed. In particular, StadioPlus and LaLiga will carry out aggregated segmentations based on your provided data.
- Provide you with critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
- Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Commercial Communications: To inform you about products, services, news, or promotional opportunities we think might interest you;
- Analyze and improve our Platform.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
The personal data we process will be stored for such time that the purposes which motivated their collection to persist and/or you do not revoke the consent you have given, or you do not exercise your rights of erasure, objection or restriction of the processing.
Likewise, StadioPlus and LaLiga will keep your personal data duly blocked for the following period of time to address any kinds of responsibilities that could arise.
- Provision of the services offered via the LaLigaLand Platform: The data provided for this purpose will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data; this purpose persists and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of legal actions that may arise from it.
- Participation in prize draws through LaLigaLand: The data provided for participation in prize draws and contests through LaLigaLand will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data; this purpose persists and, once it has ended during the limitation period of legal actions that may arise from it.
- Internal reports: The data provided for internal reports will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to their processing, and once this purpose has ended, during the limitation period of the provisions of the legal action that may arise from it.
- Commercial communications: The data provided for LaLiga commercial communications will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to the given consent, and once this purpose has ended, during the limitation period of the provisions of the legal action that may arise from it.
- Preparation of simple profiles: The data provided for the preparation of simple profiles will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to their processing and, once this purpose has ended, during the limitation period of the provisions of the legal action that may arise from it.
- Preparation of exhaustive profiles: The data provided for the preparation of exhaustive profiles will be kept as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, this purpose persists, you do not object to the given consent and, once this purpose has ended, during the limitation period of the provisions of the legal action that may arise from it.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on service providers to make some of the Platform’s features work, including our website providers. These providers may have access to the Personal Information we collect to do this work on our behalf. We work hard to ensure these providers only access and use your Information as necessary to perform their functions.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the Platform and provide Information about products or services we think you may like. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out here.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Platform or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. For more Information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie settings, please visit the link to your web browser below:
YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER
/ Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether LaLiga will process your data and access these data.
/ Right to rectification: you can ask for inaccurate personal data to be amended or rectified.
/ Right to erasure: you can ask for your data to be deleted.
/ Right to restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, you may ask for the processing of your data to be limited. In this case, they may only be kept for defense against lawsuits.
/ Right to opposition: you may oppose processing your data for the purpose you specify. StadioPlus and LaLiga will refrain from processing your data unless justified on compelling legitimate grounds or to defend against possible lawsuits.
/ Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may cause legal effects or similarly significantly affect you.
/ Right of portability: if the Platform so permits, you may exercise the right to transfer your data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical format to another data controller.
HOW CAN YOU ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us at email@example.com to update or correct any Personal Information we collected about you. You can unsubscribe from our commercial or marketing communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive. You may also withdraw the consent you gave for processing data for any aforementioned purposes, at any time, following the procedure established in each of the commercial communications you receive via the Subscriptions Centre to be found in your user profile. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect your ability to use the service nor the legality of the processing based on this consent before its withdrawal.
MINORS AND CHILDREN
The Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that Information from our files.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
Our Policy only applies to our Platform and does not apply to third-party websites or services because we do not control those third parties. We are not responsible for the Privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage you to review the Privacy policies of those third-party sites to learn about their practices or what rights you may have.
THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) sets forth a Notification and Counter-Notification process initiated by a party complaining of alleged copyright infringement on the StadioPlus Platform. We may share Information of the notifying, counter-notifying party, and any involved third parties, such as a Collector, of an allegedly infringing artwork to facilitate communication between the relevant parties to comply with or resolve a DMCA dispute or allegation of copyright infringement.
Nothing in this Policy restricts our ability to:
- Comply with applicable laws, rules, or regulations, including the DMCA;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or lawful court order;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies about conduct we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate the law;
- Protect our rights or our property;
- Enforce our Terms of Service; or,
- Prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or unethical.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have questions about this Policy or how we treat your Personal Information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.